So I will disappear .. For I don't see my sun and how do I reflect my lustre !
So much of me is you and I wonder if any of you is me .. So I hide you in my evenings and nights !
Life is not fiction and I realise that as I awake from a life that I have been sleep walking through !
You gave me the grit, to be cold .. as cold as you are .. how else I would be successful with a heart like mine !
I am keeping this virtue as a shameless cape !
My possible heart and passion have learnt to accept not longing..
Only a broken can value the cracks ..and only if cracked you need to conceal !
Are all smiles flawed and yet beautiful !
Get close to me and breathe ..I want to feel alive again .. for our souls to connect and play the game of love ! once more to lose to you and once more for you to be lost again ! When the lights go out and you breathe again .. I know your eyes long .. as they have forever ..I know your heart beats - as forever !
I know you are mine - forever !
No comments:
Post a Comment